Wednesday 22 August 2018

Time Flies

It has been almost twelve months since I last posted and I clicked on here by chance to discover that my last post was all about a weekend with Karen Styles.

As chance would also have it I have in the last week been on a two day course at Cowslip Workshops with Karen on her return visit.

Sad to say that last years efforts on my part are not much further progressed but I decided to make a start on Karen's beautiful quilt called Circle of Sisters.

Click here to go to Karen's web site.

This was my start.


Progress at home.


Finished block. Size is 27" and done in just a week. Feeling very pleased with myself.  Now to make decisions on the next one.


Today is our 37th wedding anniversary and the man did good with a beautiful bunch of flowers.




Hope there is still someone out there reading. You can find me on Instagram as stitcherydo.

Happy Stitching.

Shirley.x

9 comments:

  1. I hadn't lost touch. I just follow along on Instagram! Always love seeing what you're doing. Love the newest block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shirley. Lovely to read your post and see your beautiful work...welcome back x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend ! Nice to read you there !!
    Your block is beautiful ..no doubt about it ! Happy anniversary too !! The flowers are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already been admiring your latest creation on IG! It turned out so lovely and you made it in record time. And again, Happy Anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel too bad and I too have not posted for a long time. You are in good company with UFOs and I just finished the binding on a quilt started 14 years ago! !! Glad you enjoyed the time with Karen Styles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That block is beautiful! Lovely fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete