I have revised my plans for The Trick or Treat quilt from When The Cold Wind Blows book. It is quite a daunting propostion to make 300 basket blocks and I have decided to do my own version using less blocks. It will still be a large quilt and I think definitely more manageable. My aim is still to use what I have hidden in my stash.
This evening I have prepped a few ready to stitch. I hope that isn't cheating to cross it off my list as done as I didn't actually finish any of the blocks. At least now I have a plan. Apologies for the photo's, they aren't very clear. I did try. Honest.
I have managed to finish 8 items from my list. That means around 67%. Not bad, I did think it would be a minor miracle to do even half of it, so that is a little better.
I have also finished a litle cardigan for baby Evie. Now this bit of knitting has given me a headache. I started off knitting one pattern and trying to be clever made a huge booboo. I hate sewing up knitting and so decided to add the front button border into the knitting as I was doing the whole thing up to the armholes. WRONG. I was only doing the back and I had incorporated the front bands. I didn't have the heart to start again with the same pattern so found another one. I unpicked it many times trying to get it right, making silly mistakes and just not being neat. At last it is done. I am sure Evie will like it.