Block 2 of Camelot was a little more tricky having to set in those circles. I also changed the middle cross a little to take advantage of the fabric and match the stripe which I used in block 1. It did lie flat though without the help of spray starch and I am pleased. Having discovered that I have more than one or two bits of black fabric with pink in them I now have a plan - sort of! I am enjoying the challenge. Hand piecing allows you to be so much more accurate.
Pat has recently returned from a family wedding in New Zealand and came back with this quilt kit. It is all lovely fabrics with a New Zealand theme and it is looking good.
Kate is indulging in a little play with a fabric panel and attic windows. One of her guests at her quilting retreat was making something similar and she was quite taken with it. It looks very effective.
This next photo is of a reflection of the ceiling in water in Salisbury Cathedral. Now you know I am no photographer and those of you who know how to use your cameras properly will do a much better job. It was quite fascinating. The vessel holding all that water is a font installed in 2008. If you wish to see more fabulous photographs of the Cathedral then click on the link above.